Friday, December 07, 2007

deck the what?

Last night, like Christmas traditionalists everywhere, Robert and I went to Wolfgang Puck Express for dinner (it's very delicious), then grabbed a non-fat white chocolate peppermint mocha from Starbucks (which has Starbucks cup Christmas tree ornaments in regular or holiday style cups) and went to look at Christmas lights...
Oh wait, not Christmas lights, Christmas mailboxes. Maybe it's because I'm not from Nashville that I don't understand this. Robert has been helping one of his mom's friends decorate mailboxes for Christmas the past couple of days, and I wanted to see what a Christmas mailbox looked like.
I thought it might look like this (simple, tasteful, slightly festive):But it looked more like this (minus the spiderman):on a mailbox. These things are amazing!
No offense to people (or their parents) who might have these...I just can't believe that people pay to have this done. Is this normal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home