Tuesday, January 29, 2008

halfsies

well, our training for the half marathon started yesterday.
i'm fairly sore, and need to make a new running mix for sure.
if anyone has good recommendations for "pump it up" songs, pass them on.

also - i'm so happy because in two months, I get to see stars at the belcourt. i sort of was trying not to spend any money on concerts, but i've wanted to see stars for a couple years now, and just gave in.

i'm totally stoked about the apple job...and already thinking of how soon i can get my new system with all this new income.

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Mary Elizabeth said...

I didn't know you had a blog. So... I wrote about Sound Girl in mine... and I've yet to find Sidekick here. Just sayin'.

Nah, you're fine. I'm neither bitter nor angry and I won't come after you in your sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home