Saturday, July 26, 2008

tired taters

Well we move in 6 days, and tired from a busy week. We are not super packed...but we're getting there. We're done with our second jobs at the end of this weekend, which is pretty exciting. We've squeezed in some fun times - dinners with friends like the Shays, Allison, Twits, Sands...bunches of church people. Also, we finally got to visit Mambu with Nate and Cass, and it was deeeeelicious. Then on Friday, the Perrins and Taskers combined their powers to throw a sweet going away party for us. Right now, I'm posting old furniture on Craigslist and watching Semi-Pro...about to finish off the living room packing. Semi-Pro has been pretty terrible so far. Can't say I recommend it. I am, however, dying to see Stepbrothers and Get Smart. I'm also hankering for some chocolate ice cream.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Clint and Lauren Brock said...

yeah Semi Pro was pretty bad. Clint and I watched it with another couple at their house and EVERYONE but me was asleep for the whole second half or so. It was pretty funny.

I'm excited for your move! Wish it was to somewhere closer to us. :) Yall will have fun.

Keep posting I love it! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home