Sunday, August 24, 2008

Firsts

I finally got offered drugs. I felt like this was a pivotal life event that every person had experienced except for me. We were on our way to hear Katy and Kenny Hutson play, found ourselves pretty lost, and got motioned over by a couple of guys who asked if we we "wanted some of that bud". We didn't. (don't worry)

Also, we're getting our bikes beautified at the alpine shop so that soon we'll have calves of steel.

We visited Old Orchard church this morning. It was cool, and they gave us taco salad afterward. Yummmmy.

We also visited Culver's for lunch on Friday. SO good. And the frozen custard. SO good. I was full the rest of the day.

For those of you concerned about Rufus behaving himself, the Gentle Leader has worked wonders. Also, he has stopped being as growly, and made several friends this week.

Robert starts class on Thursday! More updates to come on that.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Clint and Lauren Brock said...

Yay! So glad you made it. And so glad your coming of age story is now complete. You can enter adulthood :) Come to think of it, I think the only time I have been asked to buy drugs is in Playa on our honeymoon! So I have also just recently walked the gauntlet into adulthood. Wahoo! :) (don't worry we didn't get any either)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home